- 40′ by 9′ Interior Space
- Converted from a San Francisco Muni Bus
- Fully Mobile
- Fully interchangeable programming
- Digital Arts: 3D Modeling, 3D Scanning, Motion Capturing
- Digital Fabrication: 3D Printing, Lasercutting, CNC Routing
$1000 / visit
- Museum Model: A high impact flash exposure to emerging technologies in digital arts + fabrication.
- General Occupancy: Range of 10-20 people at one time.
- Cost is subject to change dependent on travel distance from San Leandro, CA.
$2000 / visit
- Game Model: Gamifying digital arts + fabrication through collaboration, interactivity and fun!
- This package is great for corporate team building, groups of students and community events.
- Cost is subject to change dependent on travel distance, program development costs and materials consumption during digital fabrication process.
$1500 / visit
- Projects-Based Model: A crash course in development of specific skills in digital arts and fabrication.
- Course Offerings: 3D Modeling, 3D Printing, 3D Scanning, Lasercutting and CNC Routing.
- Duration: Price model is adjusted to a 4-hour workshop. Options for timespan duration is available.
- Cost is subject to change dependent on travel distance, program development, and materials consumption of individual participants.